Using data for social change is one of the greatest challenges and opportunities facing the social sector. Join Stanford Social Innovation Review and data experts from government, nonprofit, business, and academia at Stanford University for a discussion about the growing proliferation of data in the nonprofit sector and our increasing ability to make productive use of it, guard it, and share it.
Who should attend Data on Purpose? Anyone who wants to learn more about using data effectively, strategically, and securely within their organization—not just technology officers!
You will learn about:
- Key considerations for collecting and using data including safety, security, ethics, and effectiveness
- Using data science for social good
- Creating and structuring policies and procedures around data and propagating them throughout your organization
- Evaluating outcomes with data
- Capacity building with data