- This event has passed.
Global Legal Skills Conference
May 20, 2015 - May 22, 2015
In 2015 the Global Legal Skills Conference returns to where it began — the vivacious city of Chicago. The GLS Conference has been held around the world — in Chicago, Washington D.C., Mexico, Costa Rica, and Italy. 2015 will mark the tenth time that the conference has brought together educators and practitioners from around the globe.
The 2015 conference is jointly sponsored by The John Marshall Law School, Northwestern University School of Law, and the Facultad Libre de Derecho de Monterrey (Mexico).
The GLS-10 conference will be held on Wednesday, May 20, 2015, and Thursday, May 21, 2015, at The John Marshall Law School in Chicago. On Friday May 22, 2015 the conference will move slightly north to Northwestern University School of Law. Optional excursions in Chicago will be offered before and after the conference (or plan your own adventure . . . we’ll help you with ideas!)
A number of bar associations are expected to be co-sponsors of the GLS-10 Conference. Sponsors of the GLS-9 Conference in Verona included:
- American Bar Association Section of International Law (ABA-SIL)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Law Society of England and Wales (International Division)
- International Law Students Association (ILSA)
- Scribes—The American Society of Legal Writers
- Teaching International Law Committee of the American Branch of the International Law Association (ABILA)
New sponsoring organizations for GLS-10 include:
- Lawbility (Switzerland)
To view list of other participating associations, names of persons on the conference committees, and for a list of institutions that will be represented at the conference, please visit the About page ›