- This event has passed.
Cambridge Journal of International and Comparative Law 4th Annual Conference
May 8, 2015 - May 9, 2015
Conversations on Democratic Governance in International, European and Comparative Law
- A keynote address by Dame Rosalyn Higgins, DBE, QC, former President of the International Court of Justice (Friday, 8 May 2015);
- A keynote address by Christopher Vajda, QC, Judge of the Court of Justice of the European Union (Saturday, 9 May 2015);
- A drinks reception at the St John’s College Divinity School (Friday, 8 May 2015);
- A three-course conference dinner in the beautiful college hall of Clare College with an after-dinner speech by Professor James Crawford, AC, SC, Judge of the International Court of Justice (Saturday, 9 May 2015);
- More than 35 presentations in 10 different panels.
Click here to download information on the various conference panels.
Conference Time and Location
The conference will be held from Friday, 8 May 2015, 9.00 am to Saturday, 9 May 2015, 6.30 pm. Registration and all conference sessions will take place at the Divinity School, St John’s College, University of Cambridge, All Saints’ Passage/St John’s Street, Cambridge, CB2 1TP, located directly opposite St John’s College in the centre of Cambridge.
Delegates are encouraged to register online. Numbers are limited and early registration is highly recommended.